Notifications
Clear all

Cage suggestions  

RSS

Julie Snow
 Julie Snow
(@Julie Snow)
27/09/2019 11:54 pm  

Looking for cage suggestions for (potentially long-term) use. Grower, 1.5 -6”. Would prefer metal but open to plastic, etc. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.  

Joe41
 Joe41
(@Joe41)

ReplyQuote
Reldieb
 Reldieb
(@Reldieb)
10/10/2019 10:03 pm  

Start low priced.  I got a metal cage with a plastic urethral tube (about 3 inches long).  A small one - you would be surprised how big a cock can fit in a small one.  And get the smallest scrotal ring that will fit.  A 3 inch tube in your cock will make you think twice about trying to get it out.  Also, a small scrotal ring is a big key to anti-pullout because a tight fit between the cage and the scrotal ring makes it impossible to pull the balls through.  Then learn to use your tongue to serve her.

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
 locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
19/12/2019 2:18 am  

I've been to soooo many places to but cages, and I have  two suggestions.   Amazon.com, search chastity cages, is good quality and really inexpensive BUT ALOT of their stuff comes from overseas and sometimes takes weeks to get, check out the estimated delivery date before you order.  .   Also good quality and the same weeks-to-get is DH GATE.COM.   If you're patient  you can get some good stuff rather than pay alot of money and find out you don't like it, you're stuck with it.  

P.S.  Nobody's going to be impressed by how much you paid for it but YOU'LL be happy about how much you didn't.

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
27/12/2019 6:12 pm  

For years I wore a full cage but as I got older the ring behind the testicles would become sore so now wear a shaft cage with a deep frenum piercing held in place by the head of the penis and the piercing wear it 24/7 got it from Evotion Weraables  no problems with it and Mistresses toy is very much out of use

ReplyQuote
lockddup
 lockddup
(@lockddup)
30/12/2019 8:08 am  

as long as you don't know what type of cage you want to use, you can better try out inexpensive ones, before I found my current cage I've had 5 other cages.

I'm in Europe so ordering is maybe different from here but I got mine in China (Aliexpress.com) for $12-20. 

I don't see why paying hundreds of dollars for a cage is necessary when a cheaper one is good too, I'm happy with it, wouldn't work for some people maybe.

as for the ring sizes, smaller is better but when you have to sleep with it, you got to have some room, nocturnal erections are stronger than your average 'I am horny erections' ;). or you won't sleep much. I think steel is always better for longer periods, and get a closed base ring to avoid getting your skin pinched.

ReplyQuote
Lockddup
(@lockddup)
Trusted Member
31/12/2019 8:48 am  
Posted by: @lockddup

as long as you don't know what type of cage you want to use, you can better try out inexpensive ones, before I found my current cage I've had 5 other cages.

I'm in Europe so ordering is maybe different from here but I got mine in China (Aliexpress.com) for $12-20. 

I don't see why paying hundreds of dollars for a cage is necessary when a cheaper one is good too, I'm happy with it, wouldn't work for some people maybe.

as for the ring sizes, smaller is better but when you have to sleep with it, you got to have some room, nocturnal erections are stronger than your average 'I am horny erections' ;). or you won't sleep much. I think steel is always better for longer periods, and get a closed base ring to avoid getting your skin pinched.

This is obviously also my post, but for some reason, posting from my phone gets logged differently. I'll stick to posting from my desktop computer from now on 

Please don't mind my English, it isn't my native language.

ReplyQuote
Awuor
 Awuor
(@Awuor)
29/01/2020 10:28 am  

My Mistress wife likes a cage that fits on the shaft with deep piercing of her penis so it can have a part erection just enough to keep her sub in full working order but still of no use to any other female have been wearing the Bijou from Evotion Wearables for the last year I am at the point of you would not know you were wearing it until you need the bathroom 

ReplyQuote
Chastity Cages Co
 Chastity Cages Co
(@Chastity Cages Co)
11/04/2020 7:50 pm  

Hey guys,  

Recently wrote an article comparing the top selling chastity cages of 2020 (so far), which is interesting as it is real world data showing what people are gravitating towards in terms of cages!  Check it out here if you want 🙂

https://chastitycages.co/blogs/chastity-guides/the-most-popular-chastity-cages-2020

ReplyQuote
locknkeyed
(@locknkeyed)
Trusted Member
23/05/2020 5:23 pm  

I've collected a variety of devices, not all cages.   I like the PA5000 device, it's held on through a Prince Albert piercing, (I have one) but the original PA5000 is cheaply made, gets terrible reviews because it breaks so easily.   I made my own!  

This is a section of shop vacuum extension, solid plastic, strong but not heavy.    3 1/2  inches long.....1 1/4 inch diameter.  It's light but strong, actually fun to wear, and YES it's locked on through my PA piercing.  I recommend boxer shorts.   A vibrator against this is my GF's favorite tease, PURE torment! SHE has the keys.   I'm making another one, shorter, maybe with some holes or slots just for variety.  I also have a metal version of this on order but don't have it yet.  

To LOCKDDUP...I agree with you, I've seen some devices sell for as little as $20, and the SAME cage from another company for $100 or more.  A company called STEELWORKS sells their products for hundreds.  Shop around people, read reviews, buy simple and inexpensive, experiment, then move on and up.  I've bought stuff that I don't have anymore, poorly made, actually painful, stuff that just didn't work for me. I've never paid crazy prices and I have stuff I'd had for years.   

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: