Forum

Taken my chastity to the next level  

RSS

John
 John
(@John)
20/12/2018 12:24 pm  

Hi all just want to share with you how much we are loving my chastity.  

We started with a pretty basic plastic cage as a starting point. (No point spending loads if it is not for you) found it felt fun to be locked up and denied any sexual arouseal.  

We have now upgraded me to a full metal one. What a difference it has made. The first touch of cold steel on my balls was intense as the ring was slipped on. The cage itself is smaller than the plastic one so now I can't even get semi erect without fully filling the cage and having the old chap squeezed back into line. Love wearing it as much as we can. (We do allow me out on a few days to allow for a good clean of it and me)

Now we can also make my cage more extreme with addition of its removable 6 inch sound.  

The feeling of being well lubed up by my good wife just before it is sweet torture. Then she offers up the sound to end of my penis just teasing me before she give it a gentle shove and in it slips sliding down the inside of my cock while the cage slowly encircled the outside.

The sound is not really uncomfortable when inserted but it adds so much to the experience inside the cage. When my cock starts to try and stir it is held in line as it slowly grows along the sounding tube. 

James
 James
(@James)
20/01/2019 12:47 pm  

Must try this!

ReplyQuote
fun4metoo2004
(@fun4metoo2004)
Trusted Member
20/01/2019 4:50 pm  

Try a vibrating sound!

ReplyQuote
please own me
(@please-own-me)
Trusted Member
17/02/2019 3:50 am  

Wow John...sounds like you and your Mistress are having fun!  Did she take this well from the start or did she need convincing and, if so, how did you go about that?   I want this so badly but if you have seen my other posts you know she's not the least bit interested.  Keep us posted!  I'm curious to know if your Mistress gets even more into this and how it is helping/changing your marriage, please.

ReplyQuote
Chad
 Chad
(@Chad)
06/04/2019 10:17 pm  

John your experience sounds fantastic.  Can you tell us the name and maker of your new cage?  In sure there are other men who want to know.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Share: