Forum

Sit down to urinate  

RSS

lilbitch
 lilbitch
(@lilbitch)
12/09/2018 10:35 pm  

I don’t know about everyone else, but I have to sit down to pee when I’m caged. I don’t hate it. It adds a whole new layer to my submission. It makes me feel even more like the woman in the relationship and I love it. Does anyone else sit down?

bfunk
 bfunk
(@bfunk)
14/09/2018 6:27 am  

I have several devices and all but one require me to sit down to pee. 

I don't mind it one bit but if I'm out with the guys having a few beers it's nice to be a le to stand and pee. Just have to get real close to urinal so nobody sees.

ReplyQuote
Nicole
 Nicole
(@Nicole)
14/10/2018 11:20 am  

I would like to be taught the correct way to do so/

ReplyQuote
Anon
 Anon
(@Anon)
20/10/2018 12:14 am  

You can get away with pissing stood up, however but there a few problems;

1. It's very difficult to control, and not make a mess

2. At urinals, other people may see

3.Why would you not?! Personally, it adds to the whole experience of not having a 'proper penis'; as in one that functions like normal. Females (if you have  female KH) have to sit, and when caged, your manhood is as good as theirs! Furthermore, there are few acts more emasculating and demaeaning than being forced to wee like a girl, which should be a lesson and experience to all chastity users!

ReplyQuote
SheRulesme
(@sherulesme)
Eminent Member
04/12/2018 3:39 pm  

i think that sitting to pee should be a regular rule and part of the submission.  my Mistress has not ever commented on it, but i have always assumed that sitting down is part of the humiliation and submission.

ReplyQuote
Ivan
 Ivan
(@Ivan)
20/01/2019 1:55 pm  

I allways sit down, otherwise its a mess.

ReplyQuote
fun4metoo2004
(@fun4metoo2004)
Trusted Member
20/01/2019 4:57 pm  

The Holy Trainer v3 allows for you to urinate standing up. depending on the model of tube, it may make your balls wet. but a little toilet paper to clean up and your done.

ReplyQuote
Fullkitwanker
 Fullkitwanker
(@Fullkitwanker)
12/04/2019 8:43 pm  

it's better to sit down. I m in a gay relationship and my Master expects me to sit.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Share: