Forum

Dealing with the "cum eating" rule  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

GalacticFox
 GalacticFox
(@GalacticFox)
22/01/2019 3:55 am  

As a female dom, It's a way to remind a submissive of their place. After cumming some men tend to think they are all that "forgetting their place" and are disrespectful to their domminant, get bratty, or slack off. The theory is that immediately after release having a sub do a degrading, embarrassing, or submissive act, like eating their own cum or immediately starting undisireable chores, prevents or lessens that drop/bounce. 

If you are dropping and cum eating is something you really can't do then perhaps try a chore you strongly dislike, some form of humiliation or punishment, worship, a cold shower, or bringing her to an orgasum.

Talk to her, if she doesn't give you a reason and/or refuses to discuss that's a MAJOR red flag she's probably not a good partner. All the doms I'm willing to associate myself with listen to their partners/sub and explain why they what a sub to do something.

ReplyQuote
Me
 Me
(@Me)
23/01/2019 10:39 am  

Males should be made to eat their own cum. It shows the male that it would be VERY disrespectful to even think about asking a woman to do this as males have always tried to do. Also, it is a male's bodily fluid, so we should be taught to learn of our fluids and other male fluids.

ReplyQuote
Maya
 Maya
(@Maya)
18/02/2019 9:09 pm  

I always have to eat my own cum. It's like getting the strapon. There simply are no excuses! If I want to cum I have to eat it. It was humiliating at first, but I learned pretty quickly to actually love it. Now after years and years of eating cum I simply associate it with having an orgasm. I am now a proud cum eater! I really love the taste and can't wait to gobble it all up. My wife is very proud of me! 

ReplyQuote
Maya
 Maya
(@Maya)
19/02/2019 4:53 pm  

I must add, it is still humiliating. I think it always will be but I do love it now! It just takes time and practice. My wife just laughs at me now, her once "big tough man" now all shaved, in panties and chastity, bent over, getting fucked and eating cum. This is the best way to humble the male ego, re-educate men sexually and finally destroy toxic masculinity! 

ReplyQuote
Brieflover
 Brieflover
(@Brieflover)
21/03/2019 10:18 pm  

Maya, that sounds fantastic. Wish I could get my wife to do that for me.

ReplyQuote
please own me
(@please-own-me)
Trusted Member
25/03/2019 4:11 pm  

Wow...so many lucky men.  Take heed, Jason....you are a VERY lucky sub...at least She lets you cum!  My guess is She is doing it to show you the control She has over you.  You have become Her property.  Does She not like penetration?  I know it hurts some Women too much.  But it is entirely possible She is trying to get you to a sub space so low that you will welcome Her cuckolding you.  It is your place (you lucky guy) to do as She instructs.  If I were you, I would put my head between Her legs and when She is fully sated, beg her to withhold (yes...BEG...as in..PLEASE MISTRESS....) your orgasm for a month.  You cum way too often for this to be called a lifestyle.  After a month, I suspect you will do pretty much anything She demands.  Here's an idea....lay face down on your dining room table with your upper body supported by 2 chairs (one for each shoulder).  Only your legs are on the table...your cock is hanging off.  Now (since your hands are tied, have your Mistress get you off and aim for your mouth.  That way, you're still excited about the prospect of being allowed an orgasm.  You erupt, it goes in your mouth.  Then She should have you stand BEFORE you swallow and show Her your mouthful.  When She gives permission, you may swallow.  It IS easier that way.

ReplyQuote
Geo
 Geo
(@Geo)
05/04/2019 3:03 pm  

I couldn't agree more with this statement. You're a sub or slave at ALL times and especially  if you're given the huge privilege of being allowed to orgasm in any way at all you should be extremely grateful and show that. Cleaning your own mess is a small price to pay for a climax.

To slack off I your service and demeanour is to disrespect your Owner imho.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Share: